This course is provided when there is not enough time for the entire four days of Evaluating Truthfulness and Credibility workshop, focusing on the single most important source of information — the face, and learning how to uncover the hidden messages.
Identifying concealed emotions, signs of when an emotion is first beginning, the most reliable facial signs, and seeing beneath the mask. This one day program also includes training in recognizing why people lie and under what circumstances lies succeed and fail. It will also cover the importance of Hotspots, clues to something important as well as the importance of conversational facial expressions.
The aim of this course is to improve your capacity to identify concealed emotions by:
- enhancing your understanding of how to identify and interpret the early onset of emotions
- and, improving your capacity to utilize active listening and acute observational skills
At the end of the workshop you will be better able to:
- Practice the detection of leakage
- Recognize why lies succeed
- Identify and evaluate clues to lying and truth telling
- Spot concealed emotions
- Recognize false emotional expressions
Use the form below to contact us for more information.