RE3 – Work DEMO
Learn how to respond most effectively to your employees’ emotional reactions to bad news.
To make this most applicable to you, please answer the following questions:
- I am a
- My employee is a
- You want your employee to
- Employee feels the emotion of
Female Manager Female Employee Retain Anger
Before choosing your response, read through all the choices, then select the best one.
- A) Say nothing; act as if the employee did not show an angry expression.
- B) "I am not certain we made the right decision."
- C) "I imagine this is not the news you wanted to hear, but I think we can do something so it doesn't happen again."
- D) "I am sorry to disappoint you, but I think we can do something so it doesn't happen again."